Delivery & order tracking
How can I track my order?
You can track your order by doing one or more of the following:
- Check your order status at Australia Post
- Use the tracking information provided in your shipping confirmation email
- Once your items have been sent, you will receive an email* containing a tracking ID number and link. Be sure to check your junk/spam folder in case it lands there
- Please note, your order may arrive in multiple packages from multiple carriers. In this case, you will receive multiple shipping confirmation emails to track your order
Please allow 2-4 business days from purchasing your items, for your entire order to be dispatched and the shipping details confirmed by email. For more information, see our delivery timeframes.
Please note, You may receive multiple shipping confirmation emails if your items have been sourced from multiple stores.
Can I change my delivery address after my order has been placed?
No, you cannot change your address once it has been placed.
If your order cannot be delivered it will be returned to us. You will receive a refund and can order online again.
What are your delivery timeframes?
Once you’ve received your order confirmation email, please allow the below for standard delivery options:
- Metro delivery; 3 – 6 business days
- Regional delivery; 5 – 8 business days
- Remote delivery; 7 – 16 business days
Please allow 2-4 business days from placing your order, for the delivery details to be confirmed by email.
While we always strive to ensure on-time delivery, there might be instances when the package may be delivered past the confirmed date.
Who will deliver my order?
We use Australia Post for all Our Deliveries
The tracking link in your shipping confirmation email can be used to track your parcel.
You can also click on the below link
- Australia Post – Small items – Australia wide
What is Authority to leave?
When you purchase an item with standard delivery you automatically accept responsibility of authority to leave, you are allowing Australia post to leave the package unattended at your address without a signature.
- If Australia Post believes the location is not secure, they will not leave the items unattended, they will either place the article in a safe place or leave a card for collection in your mailbox.
- If you opt Standard Free Delivery your order will be left unattended, in a safe spot Internet Plaza will not be responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
Will I have to sign for my delivery?
If you select delivery methods that require a signature you will be required to sign for the delivery.
I didn’t pick up my package, and it’s been returned. What happens now?
Once the package is returned to our store, we will cancel and refund the cost of the items excluding the delivery fee which is non-refundable.